At LIGNA in Hannover, Germany, over 1,500 exhibitors are presenting a huge array of plant, machinery and tools for every aspect of woodworking and the processing of wood and wood-panel products (engineered wood).
The fair also features a rich supporting program, with special displays devoted to all the latest trends, e.g. integrated manufacturing and processing, efficiency, sustainability and versatility in materials processing.
LIGNA offers you:
- the world’s most international and comprehensive hub for dialogue and knowledge-sharing among experts
- a unique showcase covering the full spectrum of plant, machinery and tools for the entire value-adding chain
- live demonstrations by all the market leaders
- a full grasp of all the latest innovations, trends and issues
- valuable inspiration on how to achieve greater efficiency in woodworking and the processing of wood and wood-panel products