VersaDrum™ Filter VDF
(versatile =) is characterized by the following criteria:
- High filtration performance
- High air permeability
- Compact design
- Low-maintenance operation
Large filter units are assembled modularly. Delivered fully assembled to achieve the highest level of reliability, security and availability, we deliver the filter unit fully assembled and tested.
The VersaDrum™ Filter VDF-16 is an internally loaded filter with 16 individual filter drums, the pressure both can also be operated on the suction side.
The cleaning of each filter drums is done by rotating suction nozzles - two per drum - which undergo an overriding longitudinal movement.
To guarantee a high filter performance with minimal suction power, the cleaning is carried out at intervals of two drums. The interval circuit is realized with a simple, pneumatically controlled on / off valve control.
The nozzles are on only during the cleaning of the filter medium. Here by the filtering performance increases due to the defined »cake structure.«
All drive elements, chain drive for rotational movement, cross grooved shaft for longitudinal movement and pneumatic cylinder for the flap control are located on the clean gas side.
- Textile industry
- Nonwoven Industry
- Wood Processing Industry
- Paper Industry
- Pulp Manufacturing
- Tobacco industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Regenerative filter unit
- Inside applied filter drums without support body
- High filter performance through defined cake structure
- Continuous, controlled selective interval cleaning
- No pressure fluctuations
- Long service life of filter media
- Energy-saving operation due to low pressure drops
- Very compact design
- 3.1 m² filter area
- All drive elements on the clean gas side
- Part Assembled filter modules
- Easy to change the filter media